| Toll Free - 1916 | | Pay Now |
  Last updated at 20-09-2021, 10:53 pm 

Category Conversion

Category Change The category of water connection can be converted (Non-domestic to Domestic or vice versa)  if the nature of consumption changes from one category to another or due to change in occupancy necessitating change of nature of consumption,  by applying in the prescribed form (Form X) and remitting the required fees and after getting […]
Read More


Disconnection / Re – connection Water connections can be disconnected temporarily for a minimum period of  three months and a maximum period of 12 months as per the request of the consumers in the prescribed application form to the Assistant Executive Engineer along with the remittance of application fee, disconnection fee and all dues. Water […]
Read More


Water Connection Alteration Inside Installation Inside installations means all the pipes, specials, valves, cocks, taps, other fittings and appurtenances laid beyond the water meter within the customers premises and shall include the service pipe and water connections also. Inside installations shall be laid only with prior sanction in accordance with the plan and specifications approved […]
Read More

Ownership Change

Ownership Change Ownership of water connections can be changed when there is a change in ownership and shall be affected only based on written application in the prescribed form along with the Ownership certificate from the local body to the Assistant Executive Engineer. The change of ownership is allowed only after clearing all water charge […]
Read More

New Water Connection

New Water Connection Application for domestic water connection shall submitted to Assistant engineer either directly or through a licensed plumber with original document in proof of ownership, residential certificate – issued by local body (if absence of these, produce EPIC/Aadhar/NPR shall be produce)Copy of ID Proof, Two stamped envelopes, Dimensional sketch of proposed connection and […]
Read More

Meter Related

Services Related to Water Meter Meter Replacement The consumer shall repair or replace the defective water meter within 30 days, with the concurrence of KWA, on receipt of notice, at his cost. In case of default, a surcharge at the rate of 25% on the monthly water charges for the first month after the expiry […]
Read More

Kerala’s nodal agency for Drinking Water supply and Sewerage Services

Vellayambalam, Trivandrum
(10am - 05 pm)