Category Change

The category of water connection can be converted (Non-domestic to Domestic or vice versa)  if the nature of consumption changes from one category to another or due to change in occupancy necessitating change of nature of consumption,  by applying in the prescribed form (Form X) and remitting the required fees and after getting approval from the Assistant Executive Engineer. The request for the same has to be submitted before the actual change in the purpose of water connection. On the basis of the report of AE, the AEE will allow the requests. The prospective charges will be as per tariff applicable to new category from the date decided by the Assistant Executive Engineer.

Kerala’s nodal agency for Drinking Water supply and Sewerage Services

Vellayambalam, Trivandrum
(10am - 05 pm)