- The owner/ occupier of the premise shall submit the filled up application with the following accompaniment through a KWA licensed plumber in Sub Division office.
- ID Proof: Self attested copy of any ID card issued by Govt. ( Adhaar, Election ID Card, PAN card etc).
- Ownership certificate in the name of applicant regarding the concerned building to which sewer connection is applied for, issued by LSGD to produce before the Asst. Executive Engineer, Sewerage Sub Division.
(If the occupier applies for sewer connection, he shall obtain and produce consent from owner of premise expressing his no objection to provide sewer connection to the premises).
- Copy of latest land tax remitted receipt.
- Document regarding KWA water connection in the name of applicant. (Copy of Work order / recent water bill).
- Agreement in stamp paper worth Rs 200/-
(Power of Attorney holder of the applicant alone shall sign the agreement, if the applicant is not able to be present before the Asst. Executive Engineer, Sewerage Sub Division to sign the agreement).
- Detailed dimensioned site plan of the location in triplicate signed by the applicant and plumber.
- Self Addressed post card – 2 Nos.
- Copy of KWA license of plumber.
- The sewer connection file after scrutiny is forwarded to the concerned Assistant Engineer for site inspection and remarks.
- After site inspection, the connection file is submitted by the Assistant Engineer to the Asst. Executive Engineer with remarks and feasibility report along with signed copy of site plan and estimate cost of proposed work.
- If the proposed sewer connection is technically feasible and if sanction from other Departments for road/ berm cutting is required for granting sewer connection, an application is forwarded by the Asst. Executive Engineer to the concerned office seeking permission for the same. The applicant is intimated regarding such action. (The responsibility for payment of any fees related to other Departments is bound to the applicant).
- After obtaining sanction from other Departments, the applicant is intimated regarding the fees to be remitted in Sub Division office as per rules, for providing sewer connection.
- Agreement is to be signed by the applicant/ power of attorney holder before the Asst. Executive Engineer, Sewerage Sub Division.
- After payment of connection fee by the applicant, sanction is accorded for new sewerage connection by issuing work order in Form no.5 to the concerned Asst Engineer with a copy to the applicant.
- On receipt of the work order, the Plumber may collect all materials of quality approved and prescribed by the Authority and commence the inside sewer installation work under the supervision of the Assistant Engineer or any other officer authorised by the Assistant Executive Engineer for the
- On completion of the inside sewer installation, the Plumber shall intimate the fact to the Assistant Engineer and the Assistant Engineer shall prepare completion report in Form No.6 and submit the same to the Assistant Executive
- On receipt of completion report from the Assistant Engineer, the Assistant Executive Engineer shall issue connection order in Form No.8 and shall direct the Assistant Engineer to effect the connection.
- The Assistant Executive Engineer after effecting the connection shall prepare and issue a connection work completion notice in Form No.7 appended to the party concerned.
- Sanction from the Executive Engineer is required for granting sewer connection coming under casual and industrial category.
Details of Fee
Connection fee (for 1 unit)
10 % of estimate amount subject to a minimum of
Security Deposit (for 1 unit)
* The application fee for sewer connection to residential complexes and flat type residential building is Rs. 200/-